Residual Current Circuit Breaker is applicable to electric circuits with rated voltage 230/400V AC, frequency 50/60Hz and rated current up to 125Amp.
The RCCB provides indirect protection to the operator’s body under such condition that the exposed live parts
should be connected to a proper earthing pole.The RCCB also provides protection against the fire danger caused
by earth fault current due to function failure of over-current protection device.
1. RCCB with rated sensitivity up to 30mA could be used as supplementary protecting device in case other
protecting device fails its protection against electric shock.
2. RCCB designed for household installation and other similar application, is for non-professional operation,
and no maintenance is required.
3. RCCB provides on protection against electric shock resulted from direct contacts of both protected lines,or
leakage current between these two lines.
4. Particular devices such as surge protective devices,surge arrester etc are recommended to install at upstream line to RCCB as precaution against potential surge voltage and current occurring at its power input side.
5. Satisfying conditions and applications as mentioned above,RCCB with “ON-OFF” indicating device is considered suitable for isolation function.
|Residual Current characteristic:||AC|
|Rated making and breaking capacity||630A|
|Rated voltage||110V 220V 230V|
|Rated residual operating current |△(A):||0.03|
|Rated residual non operating current |△ no:||0.5|△ n|
|Rated conditional short-circuit current inc:||6kA|
|Rated conditional residual short-circuit current |△c:||6kA|
|Tripping duration:||Instantaneous tripping ≤0.1s|
|Residual tripping current range:||0.5||△n~|△n|
|Electro-mechanical endurance||≥4000 cycles|
|Connection capacity:||Rigid conductor 25mm²|
|Connection terminal||Screw terminal
Pillar terminal with clamp
|Fastening torque||2.0 Nm|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm
|Type Product||B||Width in 9 mm module|