AC 1P 25A MCB TOMC3-63 can provide reliable overload and short circuit protection for electrical equipment to ensure safe and reliable operation of the equipment. It is the most widely used terminal protection electrical appliance in building electrical terminal power distribution devices. Its shell and some functional parts are made of imported highly flame-retardant, high temperature resistant and impact resistant plastics.
1. MCB is for non-professional operation by those untrained, and no maintenance is required
2. Satisfying conditions and applications as mentioned above,MCB with “ON-OFF” indicating device is considered suitable for isolation function.
3. Particular devices such as surge protective devices,surge arrester etc are recommended to install at upstream line to MCB as precaution against potential surge voltage and current occurring at its power input side.
4. Appropriate tripping curve being chosen and properly installed, MCB trips and switches off its protected circuit in case of fault, and thus provides protection against electric shock.
5. B,C,D tripping curve(see graphics 1):
|Rated voltage:||AC 110V 220V|
|Rated short-circuit capacity(lcn):||3kA|
|Energy limiting class:||3|
|Rated impulse withstand voltage:||6.2kV|
|Electro-mechanical endurance:||≥ 6000|
|Contact position indication|
|Connection terminal:||Screw terminal / Pillar terminal with calmp|
|Connection capacity:||Rigid conductor up to 25mm²|
|Installation:||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm / Panel mounting|
|Standards||IEC 60947-2, IEC 60898-1, EN60898-1 , AS/NES 60898.1|
|IP degree of protection||IP40 for modular enclosure conforming to IEC 60529|
|IP20 conforming to IEC 60529|
|Operating altitude||2000 m|
|Ambient air temperature for operation||-35°Cto +70°C|
|Ambient air temperature for storage||-40°C to +85°C|
|Type||Width 9 mm modules|
|1P||Rating (In)||B Curve||C Curve||D Curve||