1P 100A MCB TOM10-100 high breaking capacity can provide good backup protection to make work easier and more convenient.
In addition, its compact size can save space in the power distribution system. The circuit breaker meets all major standards and certifications and is not restricted in application.
1P 100A MCB Special Tips
1. MCB is for non-professional operation by those untrained, and no maintenance is required
2. Satisfying conditions and applications as mentioned above,MCB with “ON-OFF” indicating device is considered suitable for isolation function.
3. Particular devices such as surge protective devices,surge arrester etc are recommended to install at upstream line to MCB as precaution against potential surge voltage and current occurring at its power input side.
4. Appropriate tripping curve being chosen and properly installed, MCB trips and switches off its protected circuit in case of fault, and thus provides protection against electric shock.
5. B,C,D tripping curve(see graphics 1):
|Rated voltage:||AC 220V|
|Rated short-circuit capacity(lcn):||25kA|
|Energy limiting class:||3|
|Rated impulse withstand voltage:||6kV|
|Electro-mechanical endurance:||≥ 6000|
|Contact position indication|
|Connection terminal:||Screw terminal / Pillar terminal with calmp|
|Connection capacity:||Flexible conductor 35mm² Rigid conductor 50mm²|
|Installation:||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm / Panel mounting|
|Standards||IEC 61009-1, EN61009, AS/NZS 61009-1|
|IP degree of protection||IP40 for modular enclosure conforming to IEC 60529|
|IP20 conforming to IEC 60529|
|Operating altitude||2000 m|
|Ambient air temperature for operation||-5°C to +60°C|
|Ambient air temperature for storage||-40°C to +85°C|